I would like to start by thanking you for your interest in sending your child/children to the American Cooperative School of Tunis for the annual Summer Camp. We received an overwhelming amount of online registrations this year. I had the opportunity to show a lot of new families around the school to give them a tour and explain how our summer camp program works. Its going to be an amazing summer and our staff and myself are very excited to meet you and your children.
We have a lot of information for you in preparation for the Summer Camp, so please read carefully below:
1. Summer Camp will start on the 24th June and last until the 5th July.
2. Classes start at 8:30am and go until 13:00pm.
3. Students and families may enter the school from 8:00am onwards, we will have staff on duty if the children would like to play on the playground until classes start.
4. As classes finish at 12:30pm we expect all students to be picked up by their parents by 1:00pm.
5. Click on the Links to see Class List, Student Schedule, Movenpick Menu. You can also see more information about each of the classes.
6. We have special developments in the Learn To Swim Program. Please check out the course overview and framework.
Important Security Information
On the first day of Summer Camp please make sure to collect a Summer Camp ID badge from the classroom teacher mentioned below:
K1 Homeroom - Rym
K2 Homeroom - Sonya
K3 Homeroom - Cherihane
Group 1 - Yahia (Music Teacher)
Group 2 - Achref (PE Teacher)
Group 3 - Ida (Tech Teacher)
Group 4 - Brahim (Swimming Teacher)
Group 5 - Yolanda (English Teacher)
Please show our security the Summer Camp ID badge when entering the campus.
NOTE, if you do not have your Summer Camp badge you will not be able enter the campus.
What to bring?
1. Water bottle - we have water fountains in all areas of the school
2. Hat - to protect you from the hot Tunisian sun
3. Backpack - if you choose to bring your own snack
What to bring during Swimming days?
1. Swim shorts (boys) swim costume (girls)
2. Swim hat - for students will long hair.
5. Backpack - to carry all your belongings.
If you have any further questions or concerns about the Summer Camp please don't hesitate to contact me.
Summer Camp Director